At KinderGardens, we believe that play is the best way for children to learn. It opens doors for your child to an unlimited variety of learning experiences. We are dedicated to providing a premier education center in a fun and caring environment. Our unique curriculum offers programs that will enhance your child's cognitive development, behavioral and physical growth and teach social skills to insure success for his or her future
Call for a tour today! 651-204-5101
You and your child will love the friendliness and warmth of our center. Spacious classrooms are delightfully decorated and provide a safe, nurturing atmosphere that stimulates learning. KinderGardens has developed and implemented the highest standards of safety and security, guided by our rigorous Health and Safety Policies reviewed and updated regularly to ensure that the most up-to-date methods are implemented.
Our goal is to provide a safe, happy, developmentally appropriate environment to support children's natural curiosity and desire to learn. .
Click below to explore our garden of learning!
With over 15 years of proving results in the community...
A center designed exclusively for childcare:
- Serving children ages 6 weeks to 8 years old
- Competitively priced tuition rates
- Open Monday-Friday 6:30 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- Large Indoor Gym with vaulted ceilings & small Indoor Gym for infants/toddlers
- Spacious outdoor playground equipped with Rainbow Play Systems
- Professionally trained teachers and staff
- All staff are ceritified in first aid and CPR
- Well-balanced breakfasts, lunches, and snacks
- New technology for safety, communication and education
- Curriculum that incorporates Minnesota's Early Learning Standards to promote all areas of child development